How Much Can A RAM 2500 Tow?
Wondering just how much the new RAM 2500 towing capacity is? With a maximum towing capacity of around 19,680 pounds, the new RAM 2500 can easily tow your camper, boat, or cargo across Camden. You’ll find that, coupled with its towing features, the RAM 2500 is up to just about any task! Discover more about the RAM 2500 towing capacity, engine options, towing packages, and much more with Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - SC, then check out our RAM 2500 inventory online!
RAM 2500 Engine Options
The new RAM 2500 is a powerhouse, strengthened by two powerful engines tucked beneath the hood. Both engines generate amazing performance on Columbia streets, whether you’re headed to work or on a weekend adventure. To discover which engine is best for your lifestyle, check out the engine options on the RAM 2500 below:
6.4L HEMI® V8 Engine
- Towing Capacity: 17,540 pounds
- Payload Capacity: 4,010 pounds
- Torque: 429 lb-ft
- Horsepower: 410
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6
- Towing Capacity: 19,680 pounds
- Payload Capacity: 3,160 pounds
- Torque: 850 b-ft
- Horsepower: 370 horsepower
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic
While the 6.4L engine generates a little more horsepower, the 6.7L engine provides nearly 2,000 pounds more towing capacity.
New RAM 2500 Towing Features
The new RAM 2500 towing capacity is made possible by top-of-the-line towing features that assist you in hauling even the largest cargo securely across Sumter. The new RAM 2500 towing features below ensure that you tow with confidence every time you get behind the wheel:
- Surround View Camera (with Trailer Reverse Guidance View): Gives you an extended view of your trailer as you’re driving.
- 12,000 Pound WARN® ZEON-12 Winch: Attaches effortlessly to your RAM 2500 for easy towing.
- Auto-Level Rear Air Suspension (with Bed-Lowering Mode): An additional RAM 2500 feature to ensure that you can easily haul even your heaviest cargo.
- Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Maintains your trailer tire pressure and displays relevant information on your dashboard.
- BILSTEIN® Gas-Charged Monotube Shocks: Ensures that you have the boost you need to conquer those rough backroads with confidence.
- Gooseneck Prep Package (with Rear-Axle Crossmember): An advanced towing feature installed within your RAM 2500 bed that hooks lightly onto your trailer.
- Electronic Front Sway Bar: Stabilizes your trailer and keeps your RAM 2500 steady, no matter how heavy the load.
- Front and Rear Locking Differentials: Provides additional peace of mind and security as you’re traveling.
Discover the RAM 2500 at Carolina Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - SC
The RAM 2500, along with RAM 1500 and RAM 3500, are solid choices as you work and play around Lugoff! As you’re looking into all that the RAM 2500 can offer, our finance center is a great resource to walk you through all financing options, such as the convenience of applying for financing online and new vehicle specials. Contact us with any questions or schedule a test drive in the new RAM 2500, RAM 1500, or RAM 3500 today!
More About the 2020 RAM Features
Wondering just how much the new RAM 2500 towing capacity is? With a maximum towing capacity of around 19,680 pounds, the new RAM 2500 can easily tow your camper, boat, or cargo across Camden. You’ll find that, coupled with its towing features, the RAM 2500 is up to just about any task! Discover more about…